Now available through Dormer – the OptiFlex Pro®: Boost your manual coating to a new level!
Best application results and maximum industrial suitability with the new generation of OptiFlex Pro manual units from Gema!
- Robust and durable design
- The ergonomic and light-weight gun is well-balanced in the hand
- Enables you to coat efficiently and faster
- PowerBoost® – Safe technology for more power performance
- The integrated cleaning of the powder conveying components can be enhanced by the optional PowerClean™ module
- The latest generation of nozzles ensures an excellent powder distribution and penetration
- The newly developed PowerBoost technology of the OptiFlex Pro series offers with the 110 kV the highest powder charging capacity in the powder coating industry while complying with safety regulations.
- The operator benefits from an outstanding coating performance.
- The new feature completes the proven high-voltage functionalities, such as PCC mode, presettings and individual coating programs and extends the application range significantly.
- Precise Charge Control Mode (PCC) for high-quality coating tasks
- The intuitive display makes it easy for any user to set and program the optimal parameters.
- The result is a perfect coating quality that can be reproduced at any time.
- Digital Valve Control Technology (DVC) for precise powder delivery
- Electrostatic App (E-App) for transparency of the coating
Electrostatic App (Gema E-App)
- The new features of OptiFlex Pro also give you a technological edge.
- The Electrostatic App (E-App) with the integrated line management functions and additional service features make the coating process transparent and better controllable.
- Important data of your application are always at hand and can be easily exported for further usage.
- OptiFlow IG07 Injector – for repeatable quality
- Cartridge design merges injector nozzle and conveying insert into a single component
- Powder outputs of up to 450 g/min achievable depending upon hose length and diameter
- Quick release design for the powder hose
- Cartridge sleeve manufactured from high quality non stick materials
- Robust diecast injector housing
- Quick disconnect air connections
OptiSpray AP01 – for a stable powder output
- Only available for OptiFlex Pro B Spray and OptiFlex Pro F Spray
- Stable application quality over extended time and long distances
- Fast and easy color change
- Automatic cleaning program for color change
- Up to 15 % powder savings
- Easy maintenance
- Automatic wear part diagnostic
- Nozzle Assortment
- Optimal powder cloud creation
- Elimination of powder spitting
- Low wear characteristics
- Quick color changes
- Uncompromising use of material
- No powder deposits
- Seamless design